Monday, January 19, 2015

Entry Four - Shire - Saturday January 24th

We had a great day as we taught at Pastor Timuskins Church.



There were about 15 leaders who represented their church as we taught the Diagnostic Question Bible Studay Method.  






During the break we did have a little bit of fun outside the Church.  



This little girl jumped up in my arms and was as cute and sweet as could be.   I figured Sharon would want me to bring her home.  Grin



I found out that I am going to be giving an exam over my teachings the last two days!   That ought to be fun!   Grin!!



We had an amazing afternoon of study!   We looked at how to handle discouragement based on Isaiah 43:1-3 -  Remember What God Has Done; Remember What God Will Do; and Remember He is God!







On the way back to the hotel I caught a ride in a baja- a 3 wheeled enclose scooter.  There are tons on them here.   The lady I shared a baja with was quite amused!






Now this is a cutie who is selling coffee beans.   Can you say FRESH???  Now wonder this Buna is amazing!!!








2 comments:

  1. Leave the coffee beans, but bring that precious little girl home!!! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing you so happy! Wish I were there with you! <3

    ReplyDelete